Santa_AdminTest

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Hello My choooys! :D
Peachie here! :) sorry ive not been very active lately :(,School has been getting in the way,Grrr! Lol xD
Anyways... Back Here In England we celebrated .
The Royal Wedding!

And I'm sure you all did too! :)
Everyone Was Having Street Party's and it was a really great day! :)
Has anyone Done anything Royal Wedding Related On cho?
please comment Your Creations! lol
I'll show Them In my next Post :)
maybe Ill give a little prize to the most creative! ;)
Cya On Cho! :)


5 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

Hee hee, I created a little funny scene xD

http://i51.tinypic.com/mltst0.png

I hope you like it!

~Vasa12345

Jackson said...

I have made a funny little vid I call "The Unicorn Wedding" xD LOL!!!
Here is the link to c it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH8dY6JLSIA

hope you...LOVE IT xD

~Escoobis

nikita611 said...

I made a chobot called PrinceWilliam:)

Jackson said...

If u do give a prize give it to my account monkeyfins cuz my email for cho and my account escoobis was hacked :(((

Kai said...

:D Awesome! Good luck Kate & Will!

Kaicooper :)(:

Post a Comment

Contact us! :)

Followers